Diamond Kitchen and Bath
offers comprehensive design and installation services, we also have a huge showroom with everything needed for your home remodeling project in one location. We have experienced kitchen and bathroom designers on site to help you with translating your ideas into reality.
If you like to do it yourself, our design team can help advise you with the design process and direct you to the correct products for your individual budget. The benefit of having everything in one showroom is that we can put all the products in front of our clients, making the selection process as easy as possible.
If you are looking to have Diamond Kitchen and Bath complete your remodeling project, below is an example of how the process works:
This is only a basic list meant to represent the average scope of work on a project.
- Appointment set up: You can E-MAIL or CALL us and we will schedule a
Free In-home Estimate.
- Showroom visit: After our designer comes out and measures your home, to help provide with an estimate,
you come to visit our showroom to finalize your design and pick from our huge selection of products.
- Design and final selections: Once you have finalized your design and selection and agreed on a final price,
a very detailed contract is signed. We do not leave any loose ends and all details are in writing.
- Re-Measure: Once all selections are made and agreement is signed, one of our project managers
will re-visit the project and double check all measurements and selections.
Once this is done all materials for the project are ordered.
- Start job:
1. Demolition commences. (Materials are removed from job site);
2. All rough-in plumbing and electrical are started;
3. Insulation behind walls (If necessary) is installed;
4. Wall board is started after all Plumbing behind the wall is completed,then Electrical and
HVAC are completed;
5. Tile flooring is installed (Hardwood and laminate flooring is sometimes done after base
cabinets are installed);
6. Room is painted and trimmed;
7. Cabinets are installed;
8. Countertop is templated. (Shower glass is templated after granite for bathrooms);
9. Countertop/Shower Glass is installed;
10.Final plumbing, HVAC and electrical is completed. Fixtures and appliances are installed;
11.Final inspection. Walk thru with project manager to finalize project.